Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I belong to the church...lalalalala....


C and I both have the opportunity to work with the youth at church and couldn't ask for better callings. LOVE IT...LOVE THEM. Here are some pictures of some recent good times such as a youth temple trip, the Young Women in Excellence program and none other than church basketball.





5 comments:

The Road Less Traveled. said...

Sporty Hil?

Cranberryfries said...

I always wanted to be one of the cool, young leaders in YW. Sounds like a fun job and you guys have lots of fun activities.
How long did it take C to grow those burns? :)

Russ said...

who's the frumpy girl in glitter and green?

Molly said...

Awesome adventures with the youth, Hil. You look way cute, your hair looks like it's getting long. Love all your accessories too, long beads, cute earrings, stylin' bandannas. Seriously, I'm watching you to see what's fashionable these days. Love ya!!!

B said...

LOVE working with the youth! Those are some lucky kids to have you and C! Y'all would be so much fun!