Welcome. Bem Vindos.
Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Baby Ty.....
Here are a few of my favorite pics Marie and Todd have posted of the newest addition to our family! I mean seriously...I know I'm his aunt and thus slightly swayed...but he's ADORABLE!
So cute to see both the Big Sisters holding him. And Baby Ty all lined up with their dolls. Cute! Those first few moments/days of life are so precious. There is nothing like a squishy, warm, wiggly newborn!
I don't think you are biased--they really ARE that cute! I swear the girls have already grown up tons just since I last saw them--it didn't seem that long ago!
4 comments:
So cute to see both the Big Sisters holding him. And Baby Ty all lined up with their dolls. Cute! Those first few moments/days of life are so precious. There is nothing like a squishy, warm, wiggly newborn!
Congrats! I love being an aunt and this little guy really is adorable! Chris and I will be an Aunt an Uncle for the 20th time in June!!!
I don't think you are biased--they really ARE that cute! I swear the girls have already grown up tons just since I last saw them--it didn't seem that long ago!
Wow, newborns usually don't look that cute. Impressive!
Post a Comment