After our time at the coast we headed inland for a much anticipated visit with Larz and Marty. After living close to each other during most of our marriage we mave missed them SO MUCH since we all moved last fall. We enjoyed the beautiful sights of Winston-Salem and Wake Forest University and even enjoyed some seriously delicious Southern Fare with shrimp and grits. Most of all it was just good to be with Laura and Marty. How lucky we are to consider our family our very best friends.
3 comments:
Look at all this fun you have!! I am so jeoulous of all your travels!
Oh my heart longs to be there. I am glad that the trip went well. Love and miss you. All of you...
Superb visit!! You and C win the Sibling-of-the-Year award for traveling to NC to hug, eat and chat with Larz & Marty in person!!! I, like Connie, wish I could have been there. Love you all, livin' it up.
Post a Comment