Welcome. Bem Vindos. Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
I love Iron and Wine! Good tunes. :) Have you listened to Fleet Foxes? I'm pretty new to them, but they have a couple songs I like: White Winter Hymnal, and Tiger Mountain Peasant Song.
I knew you'd be a fan of Iron and Wine :)Good stuff :)When are you coming to Vegas again?
another group you may like, if you haven't heard them already: Kings of Convenience. Quiet is The New Loud is the album that got me hooked.
Yay for Iron & Wine! I'm so glad you liked them - does that mean that you will be happy at my funeral?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love Iron and Wine! Good tunes. :) Have you listened to Fleet Foxes? I'm pretty new to them, but they have a couple songs I like: White Winter Hymnal, and Tiger Mountain Peasant Song.
I knew you'd be a fan of Iron and Wine :)
Good stuff :)
When are you coming to Vegas again?
another group you may like, if you haven't heard them already: Kings of Convenience. Quiet is The New Loud is the album that got me hooked.
Yay for Iron & Wine! I'm so glad you liked them - does that mean that you will be happy at my funeral?
Post a Comment