Welcome. Bem Vindos. Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Oh what a sweet picture Hil, being an aunt is so great!
that look is good on you hil.sorry to hear about C's grandpa- i'll call you sometime next week when you finally slow down world traveler.
Wow, I have the cutest son ever!
He's so adorable! Of course, you already knew that.
Gorgeous! Both of you :)
OH MY WORD! You look so good with a baby! You need to have children already...wait, I change my mind, wait till I'm married. It could be a few years.
Precious, precious, precious!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh what a sweet picture Hil, being an aunt is so great!
that look is good on you hil.
sorry to hear about C's grandpa- i'll call you sometime next week when you finally slow down world traveler.
Wow, I have the cutest son ever!
He's so adorable! Of course, you already knew that.
Gorgeous! Both of you :)
OH MY WORD! You look so good with a baby! You need to have children already...wait, I change my mind, wait till I'm married. It could be a few years.
Precious, precious, precious!!
Post a Comment