Welcome. Bem Vindos.
Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
One word: Lindsay.....
After the quick few days in Utah and a night in Boise Marie, mom, the kiddos and I piled in the van for an important trip we've been trying to make happen for a while.
6 comments:
As usual Hil you have captured the essence of the visit - it was fun and sad at the same time but I am glad we all did it Love Mom
Hilary! Amazing pictures! Girl after my own heart, a shot of the ice cream! Keep up the good work.
Sweet pictures. Looks like you were able to spend some quality time with important people in such significant place.
GREAT pics, Hilz. I love the way you capture moments! Glad you had good times in Lindsay.
At Winco they have olives from Lindsay and they always make me think of you guys and your Dad!
love the last few posts. I'm so glad you guys got to go to Lindsay, you can see how happy grandpa is in your photos!
Post a Comment