Welcome. Bem Vindos. Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Wow Hil. Seriously, Wow. What awesome shots. How cool to get great photos at night. I thought you had to use a huge flash at night and even then it wasn't a guarantee that you would even show up in the pic! Great work, Hilary!!!!!!!!
Very impressive. Loving the bridge!
Seriously gorgeous. Are you going to pass on your knowledge to me? Pretty please, photog buddy?
sweet dude.
uh, dude, you just got fancy.
Incredible Hil! I admire your love of learning.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow Hil. Seriously, Wow. What awesome shots. How cool to get great photos at night. I thought you had to use a huge flash at night and even then it wasn't a guarantee that you would even show up in the pic!
Great work, Hilary!!!!!!!!
Very impressive. Loving the bridge!
Seriously gorgeous. Are you going to pass on your knowledge to me? Pretty please, photog buddy?
sweet dude.
uh, dude, you just got fancy.
Incredible Hil! I admire your love of learning.
Post a Comment