I'm happy to report that our weekly adventures are alive and well. Last week we dropped a friend off at the airport in Austin and took advantage by sticking around for the day. If I haven't mentioned it already...I really love the city of Austin.
First stop: Breakfast
Biscuits and gravy and lemon poppy-seed pancakes....very fun.
Then we went to the top of Mount Bonnell to enjoy the view.
We hit up Half-Price Books and an Asian Market and Italian market (where I somehow resisted purchasing an 11 pound tub of Nutella.)
After a movie we returned to San Marcos where C made us an absolutely epic sandwich with the goods from the Italian Market. Such a good way to end such a great day.
1 comment:
I want a bite of that sandwich. Kerr was asked at work this week to take a job in Austin. I almost wept.
Post a Comment