Welcome. Bem Vindos.
Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Be Strong and of a Good Courage...
It undoubtedly sounds a bit like a cliche, but so be it....it was a PRIVILEGE to serve as a counselor at this year's youth conference last weekend. Seriously...I loved it. Devotionals, dances, workshops, games, a service project, phenomenal youth and an amazing testimony meeting - a wonderful weekend. The youth of the Kyle stake are so good.....so so good. I'm happy to report that the future is in good hands!
Awwww, I love it! Working with the youth really is the best. They asked for volunteers to Girl's Camp today. I signed up (I have a death wish) because I think it will be a blast. Those kids are lucky to have you. I am too. =)
I went to youth conference with my Young Women as well a couple weeks ago and it was such a blast. I'm so glad I went, it's nice to know we have some great kids!
5 comments:
Awwww, I love it! Working with the youth really is the best. They asked for volunteers to Girl's Camp today. I signed up (I have a death wish) because I think it will be a blast. Those kids are lucky to have you. I am too. =)
And they are in your good and blessed hands which I hope they truly know how lucky they are. Love Mom
Love.It.
Fun! And great pictures. You keep so busy with such good things.
I went to youth conference with my Young Women as well a couple weeks ago and it was such a blast. I'm so glad I went, it's nice to know we have some great kids!
Post a Comment