Welcome. Bem Vindos.
Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Let the FUN begin!
Here we are in the middle of road trip 2010, but I had to catch up at what was the beginning of our whirlwind adventure....a visit from Ty and Connie! Here are some of the Texas highlights:
You are having fun as always but seriously Hil you are a talented photographer and you need to sell that last picture to that cities tourism board. LoveMom
How did you post this without me knowing? I mean we have been within 50 feet of each other for the past 249 hours (now that sounds like a long time!) These photos are great, and I agree with Valerie. Let's start making some money for this photography talent, you and C that is.
6 comments:
You are having fun as always but seriously Hil you are a talented photographer and you need to sell that last picture to that cities tourism board. LoveMom
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Sad I am not in it. But glad that the tubes (toobs?) can represent.
HAVE FUN HIL & C!
How did you post this without me knowing? I mean we have been within 50 feet of each other for the past 249 hours (now that sounds like a long time!)
These photos are great, and I agree with Valerie. Let's start making some money for this photography talent, you and C that is.
Can we just start with pic #1? Are you doing what I think you're doing??? Que ciumes!
This post is aptly titled; Let the FUN begin!! What a bevy of fabulous pics. TX looks as awesome as it is!!
How fun! It looks like you guys had a blast. Que ciumes, com certeza!
Post a Comment