Welcome. Bem Vindos.
Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Santa Fe.....are you there? Do you swear you won't forget me?
After White Sands we headed to Santa Fe for an afternoon filled with history, art and good food. The weather was perfect and the culture was rich. I was super impressed with the way Santa Fe has preserved so much of their history and culture through art, food and architecture. We all agreed that had time permitted we would have loved to have spent more time in Santa Fe.
5 comments:
It is going to take me forever to get that song out of my head now, Hil! Love seeing all your traveling adventures.
As I read this post, I heard in my head that song from Newsies that Christian Bale sings...
Looks like fun. And we miss you. Please come home soon.
food pictures....mmmm. Santa Fe looks beautiful! I think you should become a travel writer.
I'd like to take a nice big bite out of that enchilada. I heart Santa Fe.
The food looks delicious! Looks like a neat city.
Post a Comment