We took advantage and rented some sleds and entertained ourselves for quite some time.....sledding, skiing and eventually - once the wind picked up - trying to fly. Maybe someday you'll luck out and I'll post some of our videos.....SO MUCH FUN.
As the sun set we just enjoyed the beauty and walked around exploring as much as we could until it was too dark to continue.
7 comments:
Rad! That's all. Rad.
Okay, these pictures are phenomenal!!
I feel like I'm turning the pages of Mike's National Geographic while scrolling through this post. So beautiful, and so much fun at that same time.
Love the pics of Ty and his blue "wings". I'll have to ask him what it feels like to soar.
Cute Hil! Looks like you're having quite the adventure! I want to call and tell you about camp, but I lost my voice and camp and I am still trying to find it. Once my voice comes back, I'll give ya a call.
The amount of fun you are having is making me ill.
I am seriously impressed. Who knew there was something THAT cool in NM? It all looks amazing and amazingly fun.
Incredible!! Gorgeous!!
Not fair. I want to go on your trips with you.
Post a Comment