Welcome. Bem Vindos.
Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Lembrancas do melhor pai....
I am blessed with countless memories of my amazing Dad. Here are a select few in photo form. I dare you to find a cooler dad. What a sport. So cool. So loving. So funny. Greatly missed.
what in the world is going on in that second photo? of course bron is the only one of our dads who would do whatever it is that is happening. i miss him too. love you so much!
If I am not mistaken, the second photo resembles the moves of an Irish dancer. I knew I would have loved your dad, this just confirms it. Love you and am missing you!
Seeing these pics, you enjoying your Dad so much, makes me so happy and so sad all at once. What a father. What a daughter. You two were quite the team, I know it. Love you---
10 comments:
THAT - is awesome! Great pictures. Love your dad. Love you!
what in the world is going on in that second photo? of course bron is the only one of our dads who would do whatever it is that is happening.
i miss him too. love you so much!
Love it :)
Amazing pictures! What fun memories.
Those pictures really do validate the fact that your dad was extremely cool. Bron as a pirate = phenomenal.
Thinking of you.
If I am not mistaken, the second photo resembles the moves of an Irish dancer. I knew I would have loved your dad, this just confirms it. Love you and am missing you!
Is he teaching us some dance moves in that picture? Wouldn't surprise me. 'What a sport' is so true. Your Dad, always and forever The Bomb!!
Is he teaching us some new dance moves in that picture? Wouldn't surprise me a bit. 'What a sport' is so true. Your Dad, always and forever The Bomb!!
This post put a smile on my face. I feel like I know so much about him in you. So I guess he would be easy to love to. ;)
Seeing these pics, you enjoying your Dad so much, makes me so happy and so sad all at once. What a father. What a daughter. You two were quite the team, I know it.
Love you---
Post a Comment