Rumor has it that some twins don't love sharing their birthday....let it be known that WE are not those twins! In fact, we made a pact some years ago to ALWAYS be together on our birthday and while we haven't always been able to pull it off we've done a pretty good job and the big 3-0 was a clear must!
We were especially excited to just be all together as a family and to show the kiddos the far-off-land of Texas. The Aquarena center and boat ride were awesome as always and the Wonderworld train ride, cave and tower were a super big hit too. Throw in some time in Gruene, some Texas bbq and lots of time together and it was the perfect way to ring in a new decade.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Hil and Marie!!! I hope everything is going good. Miss you, I almost called you the other day, total cry fest! :)
I'm so glad everybody came and visited. They are all so cute!
Remember how one of your "30" pictures hit me in the head? It was like God saying, "you're next!"
Uh - being 30 is awesome. Like, way awesome. At least I think so. And I'm not even 30 anymore. I'm old. 32! I love that you two spend birthdays together. Will Kyle and Kait do that? Just say yes.
Can you also explain to me why I want to butt in on every conversation you are having with someone on facebook, like you are trying to have it with me? I almost did that twice last week and had to stop myself and push the backspace key several times and remind myself that I'm not in your small circle of friends. Really. It's a little pathetic. Yet, I'll announce it here... Wow.
Awkward silence.
Happy birthday!!
Post a Comment