Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pre-holiday Holiday-ness...

The holidays descended on us quickly - but not before we squeezed in some holiday awesomeness here in Texas.

Highlights included - but were not limited to:

The Nutcracker - (Fun.....but I secretly - okay, not so secretly - wanted them to bust out singing.)

Some Broadway action in San Antonio with a little late night mission touring.

Caroling and partying with YSB.

A fantastic rendition of Feliz Navidad at the ward party and other festive gatherings with friends.

(And not pictured, but not to be forgotten - fantastic caroling with the Young Women and a camp-out with the Young Men.)


6 comments:

V said...

I'm certain you should not be camping out with the young men, much less post it on your blog for the world to know about!!

Chow said...

Love it! I am totally stealing this picture and putting it on FB.

Amy and Clark said...

Isn't it a bit overwhelming to blog about all the Christmas festivities? There is just so much that happens--especially when you go to Utah for month! Glad to hear that there was plenty of celebrating going on in TX beforehand. Looks like loads of fun!

B said...

That theater looks amazing! And huge! I love the Nutcracker. Good times, Hilz.

Molly said...

Merriment in TX. December is so much fun!
LOL that you wanted the ballerinas to sing! The Nutcracker is timeless. Let's go together some year! I'll bring my toe-shoes. You bring your tutu.

Connie Whitesides said...

The winter photos really do make the cold seem beautiful. This is a great reminder of that. I will look here in March when I am SO ready to have green grass again.

The holidays were great. You guys make it that way. So fun to spend them together.