Alas...
Onward!
Part two of our holidays, much like part one, was full of amazing people (pictured above.) And I must say, the activities were pretty stellar too.
The men, in all their glory, hiked into the cabin. And despite hiking out (as well as other activities such as ice-fishing) in a big winter storm they insist it was an awesome and fun experience. Honestly, by the smiles on their faces I almost believe them.



To belatedly celebrate LeAnn's birthday we had a fantastic cooking class at Gygi's (Thanks Con!).
From beginning to end food was a big part of our holiday fun. Ty's bacon explosion (a bacon weave filled with sausage, ground beef and more bacon) was a dream come true for C who has wanted to make one for a while....and I must say....was super delicious.
To ring in the New Year and celebrate Ty's birthday we celebrated with SO MUCH good food....and a whole lot of Janitor awesome-ness in honor of Ty's upcoming book publication.
There were many cute kids and we even got to celebrate Kira's 5th birthday.
Every year I'm a little antsy about skiing. (What if the weather is terrible? Ugh....you have to get up SO early. I only go once a year, what if I'm a mess on the hill?) And then, without fail, every year I LOVE it and wish we could go back the very next day.


And thus the Utah portion of our holidays came to a close. Loved it.
4 comments:
I have never heard of a bacon weave, but now I MUST have one!
MMMMMM bacon bacon bacon! As always you have so much fun!
I wish the holidays could come again right now! This was such a fun year!
Oh, and Anna with a mole. She looks perfectly janitor. Thanks for documenting our lives.
So many good times. What a blast we had!
I'm so happy to see the cheesy pic of Max made it on the blog. He's such a cutie!
Thanks for the memories Hil!
Post a Comment