Meaghan Smith
Jazzy and fun. I've only listened to a few of her tunes, but I'm diggin' them so far.
Mumford and Sons
I love SO many of their songs. Banjo, guitar, upright bass, great harmonies? Yes please.
Secret Sisters
"Tennessee me" is their only song I'm really into....but I love it.
Weezer
We specifically can't get enough of "Say it ain't so".....what can I say.....it's a classic.
Lynn Miles
I just recently started listening to this folksy lady so I don't really know much of her music yet, but her "Fearless Heart" song is already a fave.
Taio Cruz
While it doesn't fit into to many of our playlists we get a super big kick out of "Dynamite." They play it at all the stake dances and we totally dig it.
2 comments:
Tunes, tunes, TUNES! This folksy goodness is the kind of music you can listen to morning, noon and night. It's always the right time.
I clean my kitchen with Taio Cruz pumping in the background. "I'm only going to break-break your break-break your heart.."
Our youth are doing a Flash Mob to "Dynamite" tomorrow night - yes, it will be on YouTube shortly after! >:)
Post a Comment