Thursday, May 19, 2011

Here we go!

 The Green Party 2011 seems almost impossible to blog about. Why? Because of the magnitude of it's awesomeness. I buckle under the desire to do it justice. For more details on the Green Party go here and here.

I will say that Seattle was the perfect location for a traveling party -mainly because Seattle is gorgeous and Cass is an amazing host. A city scavenger hunt, the duck tour, amazing decor, a home-made kite-flying contest and more. Oh, and the friends were pretty top-notch too. Here is some visual evidence of what will go down as one of 2011's best weekends.














5 comments:

Mary said...

So, you are looking fantastic, this trip looked utterly fabulous, the pictures were/are amazing, the city is spectacular, and you always seem to surround yourself with totally cool people. Awesome. Could it have been any better?

Oh, and can I say that I completely wanted to crash your little soiree in Idaho not so long ago because, again, it was another gathering of totally cool people. See, you are all sorts of awesome.

Marie said...

Cute pics of cute people!

Molly said...

These pics are gorg!
Cass's house was amazing, she pulled out all the green stops.
Your hair looks great! You're giving me attitude and I love it!
Great to "hear" from you again. :-)

B said...

How do I get invited to this Green Party?...........

Amy and Clark said...

Fantastic trip. I feel honored to be linked on your blog. :)
And I feel pretty happy to be done blogging about the Green Party 2011! Whew!