Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Feliz Pascoa!

Easter Sunday was Ruby's big debut at church and she was a hit! Even more importantly, it was great to be back at church as a family. Rubes loved looking around and cooed along with the hymns. I'm sure that not every Sunday will be that easy, but she really did such a great job. Both C and I had the opportunity to bear our testimonies and were grateful to be able to do so on the day when we celebrate Christ's resurrection. We enjoyed having our friend Melanie with us for sacrament meeting and for an Easter lunch. We had a fun Easter afternoon together and a festive and fun gathering with friends that night. A special thanks to Ruby for sharing her Easter candy. ;)











6 comments:

Amy and Clark said...

Gosh, that little girl is growing! She looked super adorable in her Easter dress. Glad it was such a great day!

Molly said...

Awww, the family phot!
C's victory leap while hunting for eggs is classic! Man, I love to see that kind of happiness.
AND I love to see you sharing an evening with your friends. What a wonderful weekend.

Chow said...

Hello! I love the photos from Easter!!! Hooray!

Dan-o said...

Wow. You guys can grow grass in Texas? I'm jealous. Looks like a party. Happy Easter to you too!

Dan-o said...

Wow. You guys can grow grass in Texas? I'm jealous. Looks like a party. Happy Easter to you too!

B said...

That bow and dress! PRECIOUS! I want to squeeze her so bad! And how thoughtful of her to share. ;)