Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ruby's Awakening....aka 5 months...

While Ruby is always learning new things and changing, she seemed to change A LOT between four and five months of age. I joked that she had gone through an awakening! She was suddenly even more AWARE than she had been before. Aware when we put her down for a nap or bed. Aware when we left the room. Aware if someone other than C or I was holding her. Aware of things behind her, to the side of her, out of reach. And all the while very aware as to if she liked any of it or not!:)

Cutest thing about this phase? Her happy pant! (Think smiling baby panting like a dog.....wildly adorable.)

It's hard to believe she could get any cuter...but it would seem the 5 months found her cuter than ever before. The proof is in the pictures. Check out that face!:)

Isn't that hair in the back Ah-mazing?!

Growing, growing, growing! Another pound and a bit in length as well.

Dad can ALWAYS make me laugh...


Hey....I want that..whatever it is!

Those eyes!



Expressive as always...


Loves to suck in that bottom lip...


Cutest...hand....EVER.


4 comments:

Cassie said...

She's a doll! Perfect little Ruby.

B said...

Those eyes, those cheeks, that smile - I just died. She's perfect, Hilz.

Connie Whitesides said...

Melt my heart... She is just a little sweetness. I love these monthly updates because time just passes too quickly.

Connie Whitesides said...

An awakening at 5 months? I knew she was destined for greatness.

I just love your view on her little life. It's perfect.