Saturday, December 20, 2008

Making a list...checking it twice...

Presents wrapped? CHECK! (okay I haven't wrapped mine...but my mom is on top of things!)

Stockings hung? CHECK!

Snow? CHECK!

Decor? CHECK!

Festive food? CHECK!

Bring on the fam!

4 comments:

Bre said...

And it getting closer, I love all the built up excitement for Christmas and all the wonderful Christmas spirit everyone has. Then it is gone so fast. Looks like you are enjoying every bit, and I love it! Have a MErry Christmas!

Diane Bohn said...

Snow? You can't be in Texas. Are you in Utah??? Give us a call so we can hang out! We're probably sticking around UT valley the whole time, so if you're down this way make sure to give us a jingle! My number is: (435)764-1280 Neil: (435)213-6095 Though if he doesn't recognize the number he won't pick up.

Molly said...

Love this holiday post! You are so in the Christmas spirit!! Isn't this time of year glorious? I'm off to do some more wrapping. Santa got a little carried away this year!

Heidi said...

I found your blog. Thanks for pointing me to it. I'll have to do some past reading!