Welcome. Bem Vindos.
Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Showers, Christmas, and a really BIG DAY.....
The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of holiday and wedding activities. Everything went so well and we had a great time.We are so happy for mom and so excited to include the Hillstead's in our family. Rather than write much about it I'll let you get a real taste of the fantastic events with some fun pictures(what you're all here for anyway right?) . Enjoy. Much love and thanks to everyone for their love and support.
I didn't know your mom got remarried. That is so good for her. No one deserves to be alone. We had a great time chatting with you at the family party. We hope you'll come visit us in Tucson someday! Or maybe we'll make it to Texas. We'd love to play at Schlitterbauhn (sp?)!
Great pics, Hil! I love the yellow roses. Beautiful, beautiful colors. I'm so happy that the wedding day was a joyous one. Love to your Mom and you all!! p.s. Such fun UT pictures..you've had an awesome Christmas/New Year's break!! Love it when real life gets put on hold and you get to sleep in, eat lots (that you don't have to make!) and chat, chat, chat the days away with beloved family members. So happy for you!
Oh this looks so fabulous!!!! I'm so sad we weren't able to come--Seth's grandma had a crisis on Friday and we weren't able to leave to come. Best wishes to Val!!
7 comments:
Look at that great family! How exciting!!
I didn't know your mom got remarried. That is so good for her. No one deserves to be alone. We had a great time chatting with you at the family party. We hope you'll come visit us in Tucson someday! Or maybe we'll make it to Texas. We'd love to play at Schlitterbauhn (sp?)!
Great pics, Hil! I love the yellow roses. Beautiful, beautiful colors. I'm so happy that the wedding day was a joyous one. Love to your Mom and you all!!
p.s. Such fun UT pictures..you've had an awesome Christmas/New Year's break!! Love it when real life gets put on hold and you get to sleep in, eat lots (that you don't have to make!) and chat, chat, chat the days away with beloved family members. So happy for you!
What a vacation! So glad I got to see you for the few milliseconds that I did. Love you tons.
Oh this looks so fabulous!!!! I'm so sad we weren't able to come--Seth's grandma had a crisis on Friday and we weren't able to leave to come. Best wishes to Val!!
Yea for new family! Can't wait to see you guys again! I'll be improving my Boggle skills for next time so look out!
You look great, Hil. Thanks for sharing the blog with me! I love it. Congrats to your mom!
Post a Comment