Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday night lights and Saint Valentine....



We started out this Valentine's weekend with zero plans...but somehow the weekend took over and found us out and about with wonderful things all around.

First stop: Our favorite bookstore - where every book is $1.50.


Then we headed to support some friends in a soccer game:





And then we ate here:



Today we supported Texas State basketball (and breast cancer awareness) with our friends Jamie and Justin:



Tonight? Good food and a good movie.

4 comments:

Bre said...

sounds fabulous! Happy Valentines:)Looked like you had a lot of fun, more than us. three kids kinda took over but they made it fun just a "different" kind of fun:)

Diane Bohn said...

First, it's probably a good thing I don't live there, I would buy every book that store had! ;) And second: Yummy! That food picture looks great! Glad you had a fun time! :)

B said...

Books for $1.50? WHERE? ARE THEY ONLINE?

Cassie said...

I already love your new camera so much.
Look at those hot photos.
I especially like the close up of the books with everything else out of focus...nice depth of field my home skillets.