
It's that time of year again....time to Celebrate, Remember and Fight Back.
I Celebrate:
- Good treatments that kept my dad with us longer than expected and doctors who were knowledgeable AND kind.
- Continued good research and good news
- Extra minutes, days and hours
- Caretakers everywhere
- Linda Duffin
- Grandpa Ingoldsby
- Bronwyn's recovery and continued good health
- Bronwyn's hugs and fantastic 4-year old personality
I Remember:
- The way it feels to hear that someone you love has cancer
- Tears and fatigue
- The fight
- My Dad
- Gramps
- Annee
- How the newest additions to our family also lost their mother to cancer
- Saying Goodbye
And I Fight Back:
- For Hope!
- For all of us!
- For the future!
- For extra minutes, days and hours!
- For prevention, early diagnosis and new and improved treatments!
For the last few years Relay for Life has been an important part of our lives. Although I'm not participating as a committee member or team member this year I'd like to throw all my support to Marie and Todd's fundraising efforts in Boise. To see Bronwyn's fundraising page and show support click HERE.

Thank you all for your support over the years and much love from us to you.
7 comments:
Hil what a great post. Teary eyed and all. A sweet tribute to fabulous people.
: )
Cancer sucks.
Cancer does suck!! It has taken too many loved ones too soon!!
So do they have a run that people do. I would be interested in running in something to support.
a worthwhile cause, certainly.
HIl, I joined with a team here at Madison Memorial! i'll think of your family when I 'm walking!
much love
courtney
Big hugs - Hil. Makes me weepy to read what you remember and celebrate. Thanks for the post.
Post a Comment