Welcome. Bem Vindos. Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
I'm impressed with your pictures, especially the ones of the fireworks, they turned out really nice.
I don't think it looks like as much fun as Paris! :) We missed it this year, did you?
Is that your "music in the park" park? Looks like you had a fun evening.
Yay for the 4th of July! Really one of the best holidays ever.
Oi Hilary, encontrei seu blog e não pude deixar de escrever pra você. Achei o máximo encontrar fotos da missão no seu orkut. Seu blog é lindo. Beijão, Fernanda (Carvalho)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm impressed with your pictures, especially the ones of the fireworks, they turned out really nice.
I don't think it looks like as much fun as Paris! :) We missed it this year, did you?
Is that your "music in the park" park? Looks like you had a fun evening.
Yay for the 4th of July! Really one of the best holidays ever.
Oi Hilary, encontrei seu blog e não pude deixar de escrever pra você. Achei o máximo encontrar fotos da missão no seu orkut. Seu blog é lindo. Beijão, Fernanda (Carvalho)
Post a Comment