Welcome. Bem Vindos. Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
You have an adorable and lovable family. I love you and Marie.
I totally agree you have always been devoted sisters and there are not cuter kids
I'll take that dare. We have a fam reunion this week with my 20 nieces and nephews... the pics will decide. ;)
Great pics, Hil. Especially love the last one of the little sisters, Bronwyn's arm around Maggsy. So happy for you to hang with Marie and fam!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You have an adorable and lovable family. I love you and Marie.
I totally agree you have always been devoted sisters and there are not cuter kids
I'll take that dare. We have a fam reunion this week with my 20 nieces and nephews... the pics will decide. ;)
Great pics, Hil. Especially love the last one of the little sisters, Bronwyn's arm around Maggsy. So happy for you to hang with Marie and fam!!!
Post a Comment