Welcome. Bem Vindos.
Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
The Good Life....
C has a pretty sweet gig. His summer work/research included spending a week in Glacier with his comrades. Not too shabby! It's quickly becoming more and more clear that he's doing what he's meant to do!
Seriously, an office is a thing of the past. You are living the dream, breathin' all that wide open air!!! I'm happy for you and your "research" projects (aka VACATION!!). J/K I know you were working the whole time. :)
3 comments:
Seriously, an office is a thing of the past. You are living the dream, breathin' all that wide open air!!! I'm happy for you and your "research" projects (aka VACATION!!). J/K I know you were working the whole time. :)
Sigh. Such beautiful mountains. We all should be allowed to spend more time in them!
P.S.--So good to see you on Monday. Even if it was just for a little bit!
Looks fabulous and beautiful! It was soo good to see you guys!
Post a Comment