Welcome. Bem Vindos.
Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Good Times....
After C's time in Glacier he and my mom headed to Boise to meet up with the rest of us. We had some good Ingoldsby family time in Boise and then headed to Rexburg (10 year high school reunion coming up!) via Craters of the Moon. The girls thought we were going TO the moon....but seemed okay with the alternative. Good times.
You two are getting so spoiled with this travel and leisure. How do I sign up to go back to school again? While you're basking in beautiful Idaho weather, we're baking down here. Riding home from work at 105 deg + is not pleasant. Of course, driving my car would not be considered. The Glacier pics were great. I'd like to hear what you liked most about it. I've never been there, but it's on my list of places to visit.
1 comment:
You two are getting so spoiled with this travel and leisure. How do I sign up to go back to school again? While you're basking in beautiful Idaho weather, we're baking down here. Riding home from work at 105 deg + is not pleasant. Of course, driving my car would not be considered.
The Glacier pics were great. I'd like to hear what you liked most about it. I've never been there, but it's on my list of places to visit.
Post a Comment