Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ate Logo....



Our time in the dry West finally drew to a close with a few days in lovely Logan. Highlights included, but were not limited to:
- Making C pose for pics at his old stomping grounds
- Seeing "Mrs. Whitesides" in her new-found elementary glory
- Ty bringing back the porch art of the banjo
- The Cache County Fair
- Lots of good food and great laughs
- A day or two of 65 degree weather (aka the only fall C and I will get this year)
- And many more memory worthy moments!


3 comments:

Amy and Clark said...

I heart Logan. And fall. And you. Let's talk someday.

Mike said...

Ty! Where's the rocking chair? Seriously, a porch banjo player should never be without a creaky rocking chair.

Mike said...

And Connie, I feel smarter already just looking into your class.