Monday, August 17, 2009

The Mighty Owlz....



Our Curves sponsored Ladies Night for the Orem Owlz so the fam, fans and Curves members came out in force to enjoy a night at the ballpark. We all had a great time and I even threw out the first pitch THANKFULLY making it to home base. It was a fun way to get involved in the community. Good times.


8 comments:

Marie said...

I'm glad you put the video up! I've been trying to download it on my blog for about 3 days now! Love and miss you!

Valerie Ingoldsby said...

Got to love it the mix of the family pictures - TY's bright eyes - all three girls excited around the Holly Owl - but pretty much I hate the fat faced pix of me so could you somehow just cut off my jowels with some great technique you might have! Love Mom

Allison said...

Very impressive skills there Hil :)

V said...

...and you can send my "Team Curves" shirt regular mail, you don't need to overnight it! V

Amy and Clark said...

I don't recall that I've ever seen you throw a baseball before. Way to go!!!

Cassie said...

Uh, dude, you threw the opening pitch.
Awesome.

Molly said...

Love this post! Owlz with a "z"?? That's just magic. I bet the whole night was magic. Thanks for sharing!

B said...

You're so freaking cute. I love that you threw the first pitch! Loving those baseball skills. I miss your face.