It's been a busy few weeks so let's back the time train on up......
Halloween.....more importantly - C's birthday!
October 31 found us celebrating in style at Wurstfest in New Braunfels and eating our fair share of meat on a stick and deep fried pickles.

Then we were off to help out at the ward trunk-or-treat. No costumes? Never fear....we quickly transformed into Brazilian soccer players. We may not have had the most creative costumes at the party, but it always feels good to harness our inner Brasileiros!

We ended the night with a little Pad Thai, cupcakes and a movie. As C would put it....GOOD TIMES.
3 comments:
I am drooling here! Deep fried pickles?? Where do I sign up?!
Sweet Halloween costumes...Bahia!
Happy Birthday dear Brother. I feel so blessed to have you as my sib. You are super nice and funny and cool. Me likey you.
Good times, indeed! Ronaldinho - cuidado - vem os C and Hil! Parabens, C!
Love the costumes!
Post a Comment