Welcome. Bem Vindos.
Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
An obsession of the cookie persuasion.....
Girl Scout Cookies. Enough said.
(But really...what's up with Samoas being called Caramel delights and Tagalongs being called peanut butter patties? Not. As. Cool. Luckily....equally delicious.)
Not just delights but as the box reads "delites" implying that they are gross. I just made homemade Samoas, they took a long time, but were well worth it. I will send the recipe. I love the obsession. It is one of the best kind.
LOL! Connie's comment about "delite" implying that they are gross, MADE ME LAUGH!!!! I love how I can hear your voice Hil while reading your blog. Keep 'em comin' Hilary. :)
5 comments:
Not just delights but as the box reads "delites" implying that they are gross. I just made homemade Samoas, they took a long time, but were well worth it. I will send the recipe.
I love the obsession. It is one of the best kind.
Mmmmmmmm . . . . Thin Mints . . . . mmmmmmmm.
Ahhh, girl scout cookies have so many memories attatched to them...
Hilz! You read my mind! I'm planning an Obsession post on the little thin mints - and I totally agree with the name switcheroo. =(
Love to read your blog.
LOL! Connie's comment about "delite" implying that they are gross, MADE ME LAUGH!!!!
I love how I can hear your voice Hil while reading your blog.
Keep 'em comin' Hilary. :)
Post a Comment