Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter....


We had such a great, relaxing, fun and uplifting Easter weekend that we had some serious trouble today getting back into the swing of things. Wildflowers are blooming, the sun is shining...and let's be honest...we just want to be hanging out! Okay....back to the weekend's festivities!
We decorated eggs (the cool looking ones were done by C...I'm so craft challenged it's hilarious), ate a lot of good food(why is it that I blog so often about food? I just can't help it....and you should know...this weekend's coffee cake was to die for!), got together with good friends and watched super cute kids hunt for eggs and relished in General Conference.
Easter 2010? Success!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Your photography skills are seriously making me envious! Your blog is so much cuter than mine!

Valerie Ingoldsby said...

Well I love the pictures! Everyone looks like they are having fun and glad that you have good friends to share holidays with. Love Mom

Amy and Clark said...

Cute. All of it.

PS--your word verification was "reekster"