
.....I spend a good chunk of my time at YSB (San Marcos Youth Service Bureau - a non-profit after school program for kids ages 11-17 - tutoring, fun, community service, educational presentations and programs etc.) I haven't blogged much about the mighty YSB because I keep up another blog dedicated to YSB and thus forget to give it proper attention on this blog. However, I wanted to make note that a week or two ago YSB celebrated it's 35th anniversary. That's right...for 35 years YSB has been serving at-risk kids in the San Marcos area. Click here to see a recent newspaper article about YSB and our 35th anniversary....with (as a bonus) a weird picture of me. We were honored at city hall and it was a great reminder of all the good we're trying to do. It's been a great blessing to be involved with such a good organization.
No comments:
Post a Comment