
After cheering on our girls from the sidelines during the YW basketball season Jamie and I were admittedly pretty pumped when we heard there was going to be Relief Society/Young Women stake tournament. Our first game was at 8 a.m. and C came to cheer us on - later admitting he thought he'd be home by 9:30 a.m. to do homework. HA! You see we won...and then won the next game...and then the next....and then the next. Four games later we were stake champions! (And I could hardly walk for days....but it was totally worth it. )
I have to admit...it reminded me a little of this....
8 comments:
You rock, dude!
Look at you go! Developing all of your god-given talents. I'm impressed.
HA!
I didn't know you guys took Stake! They should have announced that in sacrament meeting!
How fun is that? Seriously. FUN! And how do you have that awesome picture from Sugar 4th? That is spectacular! I'm so jealous I could spit... (but I won't).
On a side note, I have serious regrets about how aggressive I was in my church ball days. If I ever finger-nailed (or otherwise harmed) you, I'd like to take the opportunity to apologize now. My poor mother sat on the sidelines with a red face I'm afraid.
Ha ha that is hilarous- go Sugar 4th, I mean Sugar 2nd!!!
You go girl! Way to play some church ball.
Can I just say how much your "glory days" pic cracks me up! Why did our mothers let us leave the house in clothes 10x bigger than us? Loves it.
Post a Comment