Our first stop was the little town of Gonzales - famous for being the location of the first battle of the Texas Revolution.
When the Mexican army told the folks in Gonzales that they wanted their cannon back the Texans told them to "Come and get it!"
We checked out an old jail.....kind of cool...and kind of creepy....
Then we headed for Palmetto state park.....which was so gorgeous and so fun....and SO HOT.
7 comments:
I can't wait for summer for the same reason! Only 2.5 weeks to go... Have so much fun on your girls trip! Can't wait to hear about it.
Bless you for discovering Texas they way you do. Saudades.
Wow, I love the pics. I wish we had a little heat over here. We were supposed to have a park party tonight, but we have to have it at our church.
missya!
Sweet Weekly Adventure. Great pics of you, Mr. C and the amazing TX landscape.
It was 82 degrees here today with 72% humidity. I'm melting. I can't imagine a summer in Texas. You & C will be stronger for it!!!!!!!!
:)
Let the adventures begin. This looks like a great way to get things rolling. Just keep on rollin' to Utah! Can't wait for the summer.
I love these pictures Hil! You're really talented. I can't wait for more summer weekly adventures.
Post a Comment