Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another awesome Rail Trail....



The summer catch-up posts continue......

As we bid farewell to our time in Lethbridge/Glacier we did something my mom and I had been talking about for a few years and rode the Hiawatha trail in Northern Idaho. It. Was. Awesome. Tunnels (the first being 1.7 miles long), bridges, pine trees, great views. Yes, yes and YES! After a rainy morning that left us a bit worrisome about the ride we enjoyed PERFECT weather and had a wonderful afternoon. If you're looking for a gorgeous and leisurely ride look no further!


4 comments:

Marie said...

Awesome pics. Someday we will all do it together!

Valerie Ingoldsby said...

WOW I LOVE MY BUBBLE BUTT SHOT! IT WAS GREAT AND I WOULD DO IT AGAIN IN A MINUTE BUT MOST FUN BEING WITH THOSE I LOVE!

B said...

Wow! Love it. You kids keep me young.

Jade said...

What?! You were RIGHT BY ME. For shame, for shame.