Welcome. Bem Vindos.
Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
On our way...
It was now time to head to Port Angeles, Washington for C to do research in Olympic National Park. However, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to visit Mount Ranier National Park (beautiful, but SO crowded....like insanely-can't-be-there-for-long crowded) on the way and visit Cass in Seattle. What can I say? We love the opportunities afforded by a good road trip!
I can't believe all the amazing places you've been this summer and all the incredible vistas you've seen! It's seriously amazing! Loving the pics! I can't imagine us getting to do that when Chris has to work on his internships for grad school... Where are we gonna go? Freddie Mac??? Yawn.
Stunning scenery. I would give my left pinky to live near somewhere that beautiful. I'm very jealous of your cool travels. I travel a lot for work, but it is definitely not to Olympic NP or Glacier. Sweet.
2 comments:
I can't believe all the amazing places you've been this summer and all the incredible vistas you've seen! It's seriously amazing! Loving the pics! I can't imagine us getting to do that when Chris has to work on his internships for grad school... Where are we gonna go? Freddie Mac??? Yawn.
Stunning scenery. I would give my left pinky to live near somewhere that beautiful. I'm very jealous of your cool travels. I travel a lot for work, but it is definitely not to Olympic NP or Glacier. Sweet.
Post a Comment