We were so happy that Marie and Todd could come join us for the last few days of our time in Washington. We've always wanted to take a trip/vacation as couples and (with the help of an awesome Uma on Marie and Todd's end) this was the perfect opportunity. (Is it TOO dramatic to say it was a dream come true?) We spent some time in Seattle, toured beautiful Victoria, watched a meteor shower from Olympic National Park, played on the coast, saw the original home of Twilight and experienced the Hoh Rain Forest. Not bad for 3 1/2 days. SUCH a GREAT trip.
Seattle-
Victoria-
The Meteor Shower-
The Coast- A definite highlight and fave
Forks, The Hoh Rainforest and one last walk on the coast-
C and I then wound our way through Oregon and visited the fam in Idaho and Utah on our way back to the mighty state of Texas. 2 months + 9,000 miles in our car = an absolutely EPIC summer.
4 comments:
Four days of aweseomeness!
It was an EPIC summer. We are so glad that we could be a part of some it!
Your documentation is inspiring and so fun to read.
What a great life!
I am still interested in the site where you found your cute hats! Please share!
I've decided I want to go on vacation with you guys.
Hope that's ok :)
Here is a big SIGH for the ending of summer. What a wonderful thing it is!
Post a Comment