Friday, September 17, 2010

Washington's Best Folks...

Not only are the views beautiful in Washington, but the people are beautiful too. We had a fantastic time catching up with family friend Damaris and loved every minute with Cass as we toured around the Northwestern tip of Washington (one of the more gorgeous places you'll ever see). So much awesomeness.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what cool pictures!! My husband Tyler would love to live up in that area!

Marybeth said...

Seriously.....my life is so lame. Great pics!

Dan-o said...

When, exactly, did you say you were coming out of your dreamland adventure lifetime back to the realities of life, school, and home? Let me know so I can pick up the blog then. :-) Washington is a state that I need to explore more!

Cassie said...

YESSS!!!!! These are the photos I have been waiting for!
The one of us wet in the forest is one of my new favorites. I miss you so much!

B said...

Oh my word, where are you?? What city/town are you in? I need to plan a visit because it's beautiful!