Friday, November 19, 2010

Mother and Daughters....


Ahhhh Curves convention.....always a great time! This year's convention was particularly awesome with a surprise visit from Marie. So fantastic! We had a great mother-daughters trip with lots of good food, shopping and none other than the Osmonds. You know, I've always sort of gotten a kick out of the Osmonds. Like a "how do they somehow re-become famous every few years" type of kick. Don't get me wrong, I saw Donny in 'Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat' and he was phenomenal, but I still never understood how every so often the world would once again be paying attention to the Osmonds. My mom would always remind me that they were legitimately really famous at one point in time and thus still have fans. Anyways....long story short, the show was great. Seriously....really fun. Big smiles and all the Osmonds did not disappoint. The trip was quick, but a perfect way to spend some fun quality time together. Thanks Mom and Marie!





4 comments:

Russ said...

So fun.... : D

Russ said...

That was from Chow, not Russ.

Valerie Ingoldsby said...

I love the picture of us in front of the Flamingo! It was a great time - looking forward to next year

Unknown said...

oh what fun! you ladies rock! and I love Donny and Marie!!