Thursday, February 3, 2011

Winter in February?

I've learned a lot here in Texas over the last few days as the temperature has dipped (gasp) below freezing. For example, if the weather isn't what you're used to and you find it physically uncomfortable, you're free to cancel or close everything and just stay inside. (PS - I'm talking pre-precipitation. Just plain cold.) C and I look forward to using this new knowledge and freedom with reckless abandon come summer.

4 comments:

jmcmurtrey said...

I can totally relate. We got maybe 7 inches of snow here in Arkansas, and school has been cancelled all week, everyone has been working from home, and Walmart is completely sold out of milk, bread and eggs (French Toast?).

Let us know how staying inside works for you in the hot summer.

Rebex said...

Is it bad that I'm semi-hoping it gets cold like that again so school and work will be canceled? Hehe!

Jeffrey said...

Sounds like a paradise. :)

Molly said...

I could hear your neighbors' teeth chattering in UT. I'm checking my phone.....looks like it's a chilly 27 right now. No work/school tomorrow? Perhaps!!! :-)