Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jinxed it.....


It would seem the Bullet took me a little too seriously when I said we couldn't ask for much more past 250,000 miles........

11 comments:

Marie said...

LOL! I seriously LOVE this post!

Amy and Clark said...

Oh no! Not the bullet! Did it really bite the dust? What is the new ride these days?

Truly, an era has ended.

Amy and Clark said...

Oh no! Not the red bullet! Did it really bite the dust? What is the new ride these days?

Truly, an era has ended.

Moment of silence.

Rebex said...

Aww, sad day! :(

Connie Whitesides said...

You have asked so much of the Bullet, and now it is time for it to join the Roonster.
All cars go to heaven...

Molly said...

I actually got a tear in my eye when I saw this picture! I know how much this car means to you, I'm so sorry to see it go. Let's repeat what Connie said to make us feel better, "All cars go to heaven...".

Valerie Ingoldsby said...

So sad but it was a good car and to think I won it FREE!

Valerie Ingoldsby said...

So sad! and to think I won it FREE! Guess all good things come to an end

B said...

Sorry about Bulletz. =(

Em and Tom said...

So sad/funny! Howz the new ride?

Molly said...

I'm missing your posts......can't wait for the next one. Love---