Monday, November 14, 2011

It's our birthday!



In 31 years we've gone from being babies to having babies! :)
To my sister: Going through this life with you has been - and continues to be - one of my greatest joys! Happy Birthday to us!

And to my mom, who 31 years ago went through a wild and crazy labor to bring us into the world and has sacrificed every day since for our happiness, a million thanks and I love yous!

12 comments:

Cassie said...

You gals are my favorite twins. (Yikes hope my husband doesn't see this since he is a twin too). Happy Birthday!

Marie said...

Oh my heart, I am obsessed with the pic of mom and dad with us! You're the best! Love you!

B said...

Happiest Birthday to YOU and your shoo shoo (that's what we call sisters in my family). And I spy with my little eye... a baby bump! You're so tiny! And so stinking cute!

Chow said...

The cuteness of this post is overwhelming. Love it! Love you! You two are so cute!!!

stacie said...

Happy Birthday! I LOVE that picture of your Mom and Dad. LOVE. It's adorable. They look so happy...and they look awesome in those bell bottoms!

Tara said...

Hope that you both had a fantastic birthday. So happy that you guys got your wish to be pregnant at the same time. Love the picture with your parents!

Unknown said...

sorry about missing your actual day, I was under a rock for the last little while. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I adore that pic of your mom and dad, how cute are they? anyway, much love to you and Marie- you guys are the coolest!!!

Heidi Miller said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope yours was great!

Molly said...

Oh Happy Day! Great birthday pics--past and present.
I sure love ya Hil. Glad your birthday was a fun one (Ty and Connie visiting on your big day, party on!).

Dan-o said...

Happy Birthday (a while ago)! Sweet bell bottoms!
Cousin Dan-o

Becky said...

C and Hil! I'm like 2 months and 6 days behind...yes, you're preggers announcement post was that long ago. I had to check the archives to find it! Oh my heck, I am so excited for you guys! You will be such great parents! Can I already speak for her to marry my Emmett, because I already know they will be awesome together! Don't let her stop you either, take her with you, she will love it. That's what we've tried to do at least. I know it's always so busy when you come to Utah but we'd love to see you guys. So give us a call. we could even give you a ride from the airport to...our house or Logan...whatevs. Don't forget to think about that betrothal thing.

Amy and Clark said...

Love you both!!! Great pictures.
Happy 31 years! You look simply fantastic.