Congrats you two! She really is so perfect and so tiny! none of my kids were every that little! I love the name! You both Im sure are the best parents! Hil i hope you are feeling great! Congrats again!
Just checking your blog again for an update. Thought I'd let you know she's STILL linda pra carumba! Sinceramente, olhe que coisa mais linda! Hope Mommy is doing well.
16 comments:
SO adorable!!! Congrats!!!!
Congrats guys!
She's so cute and I love her name! The last picture where she is looking up at you is precious.
She's so cute and I love her name! The last picture where she is looking up at you is precious.
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! She is darling:)
Congrats you two! She really is so perfect and so tiny! none of my kids were every that little! I love the name! You both Im sure are the best parents! Hil i hope you are feeling great! Congrats again!
Getting teary over here. Warmest congrats, amiga. Ela é linda demais.
Aawwww, look at her gazing up at Momma. That is the cutest thing ever. She is gorgeous.
What a very pretty baby! I love her name, and I also love the picture of her looking up at you. So precious.
LOve it all Hil! love her name, love how beautiful you are! LOve that she got here and all is well! congrats
Wow. She's so little! Nice job you two. Welcome to the club. :-)
Oh my goodness!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Way to go Hil! How are you feeling? This is so awesome! Congratulations!
Your caption, "I made it!" is hilarious! Cute Baby Ruby! Love her!
She is beautiful! Congrats!!! The word verification is "blesses". :)
Just checking your blog again for an update. Thought I'd let you know she's STILL linda pra carumba! Sinceramente, olhe que coisa mais linda! Hope Mommy is doing well.
I check the blog every day to get my fill of Ruby. She is just too cute C and Hil!
Post a Comment