We've been enjoying what I have deemed the "newborn hibernation stage." Lots of time at home. Lots of time together. Lots of trial and error. Lots of fun. We're lucky that C's schedule is so flexible. We've so enjoyed experiencing all this newness together.
We loved having my mom here. She took such good care of us - cooking, cleaning, running errands, lovin' on Ruby - so great. And Ruby continues to bring us lots of joy. It's amazing how you can just stare at your baby in amazement all day long. :)A few things about Ruby-
- She made it back to her birth weight like a champ. Hooray!
- She loves to stretch (just like her mama) every time she wakes up
- Thus far she is NOT a fan of being bathed
- Her favorite position is snuggled up into your shoulder for a snooze
- When she cries, you know she's serious
- She's starting to outgrow the whole "I fall asleep every time I nurse" thing
- She always impresses us with how she can hold her head up when she's on your chest
- She's super cute!
| It only took us 10 days to take our first family photo! :) |
| Aren't yawning pictures just the cutest? |
| One of Ruby's first walks - enjoying the nice San Marcos January weather. |
| Three generations! |
| Her favorite place to take a snooze |
| Lovin' her Uma |
10 comments:
She is darling. I wish I could hold her and have her snuggle my shoulder too! :)
She is adorable Hil!! Love her hair!
Congratulations! She is adorable and beautiful and so completely . . . yours! Excited to see more of this little Ruby.
She looks like her mama! These pictures make me want to run upstairs and snuggle my little one. And yes, yawning picture ARE the best. She's a beauty, Hilz. Demais!
Oh, how I love her! She is oh so sweet. Counting down the days til I get to meet her!
PS--You look rockin' in the baby wrap!
Why oh why do you have to live in Texas? I want that cutie in my arms right this second. I can't wait to meet her!
San Marcos weather is so baby friendly! She is so cute, thanks for posting new pictures. Miss you three like crazy!
You two look like naturals at this baby stuff! Nice work. What a cute little baby.
ack...I didn't know you were due so soon...she is just beautiful...congrats!!
Awwwwww.
Post a Comment