Remember how I used to post regularly on this blog? Yikes. It is officially time to get back in the blogging swing! Ruby's been busy being super cute and meeting lots of people who love her. It's not a bad life I tell you.
 |
| She may not look it, but Ruby was super excited to meet Great Aunt Pam! |
 |
| A classic Ruby face - love those lips! |
 |
| Ruby loved having Gran and Pa here....and isn't Ralph such a good sport?! I think the Moby looks good on him. |
 |
| Ruby has serious grandma withdrawals after all the love she received. |
 |
| Ruby's first - and definitely not last - trip for Texas barbeque |
 |
| Check out all my hair! |
 |
| Playing dress-up in the tutu from cousin Katie |
 |
| Ruby had either had enough of our photo shoot, or she was upset that her mom didn't have the decency to uncover her hands for her big one-month debut. |
 |
| Pretty lady |
 |
| Come back soon! |
 |
| Playing with Dad after church |
Ruby's one month stats:
Weight: 7 lbs 1.5 oz
Length - 20.25 inches
Head - 38 cm
Talents:
Stretching
Cuddling
Going back to sleep without any help after eating at night
Going cross-eyed
Being super cute
5 comments:
Ralph sporting the Moby! That is Quakie Days worthy. And going crossed eyed as a talent. Can she be any more skilled? Too great!
SUCH cute pictures! I love the close up of her face and the one in the tutu. She is so darling! I also love the family pic. You all look great. XOXO
Great pics! Love the "pretty lady" close up. She is adorable!
GREAT pics! She's darling! And so petite! It's hard to picture Mouse ever being that small. You look faboosh, Hilz. Miss you.
Ruby, you're a tiny gift! Thanks for posting Hil. I am thrilled to see Rubs posing with The Snowman. =)
And the tutu and little lips are so cute. You're a beautiful family!
Post a Comment