Welcome. Bem Vindos. Here you'll find updates on our life, and most likely some ramblings from Hil.
I can see Mama in that sweet little face!
I miss my Ruby!
You got audible "ohhhhh's" and "awwwww's" out of me! WHAT A CUTIE! I want to hold her! Come over and visit, Hilz. We bake something up and snuggle the wee ones together.
That is one darn sweet girl.
YAY!!!! I love it!
The casual nurser is the cutest! You Family Of Three are the best.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can see Mama in that sweet little face!
I miss my Ruby!
You got audible "ohhhhh's" and "awwwww's" out of me! WHAT A CUTIE! I want to hold her! Come over and visit, Hilz. We bake something up and snuggle the wee ones together.
That is one darn sweet girl.
YAY!!!! I love it!
The casual nurser is the cutest! You Family Of Three are the best.
Post a Comment