Saturday, March 17, 2012

Two months of love..

We've done very little over the past few months other than love on this little girl and I have to admit, it's been pretty great. While I don't believe there are any "bad babies" in the world, I can't help but say what  "good" baby Ruby is. She is so cute, fun and easy to please most of the time. She rocked her two-month doctor's appointment - aside from the trauma of receiving shots - seriously....needles to a little leg like Ruby's must have felt like swords. Ruby impressed the doctor by "gaining some steam" and settling in around the 10% for size (50% for her head!) Now at 9 lbs and 21.25 inches, she is cuter than ever. She loves to be swaddled and loves to be held at your shoulder so she can look all around. Despite having a really strong neck, she's not a big fan of tummy-time. She also seems to have successfully bid farewell to her baby acne and peeling skin, gets more vocal and smiley all the time and still isn't too worried about growing more hair on the top of her head. :)  She's awesome.










7 comments:

Amy and Clark said...

Well, you know how we feel about babies with big heads...
Ruby is super adorable. Love the last picture where she thinking C over.
And you, my dear, look most lovely...and happy.
Congrats on 2 months!

Allison said...

I love her too! I just want to pinch those cute little legs! But in a nice way - not a hard pinch :)

Marie said...

I love her sooooo much! Thanks for the cute post! She is GROWING!

Chow said...

1. YAY! I meant to respond to your text but FAILED.

2. Clay- nice shades. HA-HA

3. Way to go Ruby!

4. I think Phoe has that same onsie from that last picture.

B said...

I love her! She's beautiful, Hilz. You and C did good work. Look how long she is! I love that her legs are so straight. I couldn't get Mouse to straighten out if I tried!!! Enjoy loving on that little one! Wish I was there to give her a good snuggle myself!

Molly said...

"What's up Daddy?" cute photo! ;-)
All her little socks that cover all her little toes are just sweet. She is a skinny little treat and I love her!

Becky said...

What a lean and long lil thing! It' great being a mommy isn't it!?