C spent his Spring Break in March with the young men of the church at Camp Helaman - where the boys learn about and prepare to serve missions. He loved the experience and undoubtedly the young men loved that - as an added bonus - C showed up in (of all things!) a pair of shoes from his mission (the mission he came home from 9 years ago!) To no surprise, the shoes didn't make it more than a day at camp and have - at long last - met their final resting place.
3 comments:
Too funny! I remember thinking mom and dad were so weird for having clothes and shoes that were older than us. Now I totally get it!
I'm actually really impressed he kept them! I don't have any clothes/shoes from my mission. Probably because they were all faded from the sun and stretched weird from hand washing. Never really mastered that...
Well C... 9 years to wear out your mission shoes? Mine fell apart DURING my mission. Hummmm... What were you doing in Brazil?
Post a Comment